The redesigned, ultraportable iPod nano now has a larger, 2.5-inch Multi-Touch display. Play your favorite songs, browse music by genre, or listen to Genius playlists and FM radio. Or watch movies and widescreen videos on the bigger screen. A perfect workout partner, iPod nano tracks your steps, your runs, and burned calories and syncs to the Nike+ website to challenge friends. And with built-in Bluetooth technology, you can wirelessly connect to speakers, headphones, or car stereos.
- 2.5-inch Multi-Touch color display with 240-by-432 pixel resolution
- Only 5.4-mm thin—the thinnest iPod ever
- Easy-to-use controls to quickly adjust volume, or play, pause, and change songs
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Widescreen video
- FM radio with Live Pause
- Built-in pedometer for fitness
- Built-in Nike+ support for voice feedback and syncing to nikeplus.com
- Anodized aluminum in seven gorgeous colors
- 16GB capacity1
- Up to 30 hours of music playback2
- Works with Mac and PC
1. GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
2. Rechargeable batteries have a limited number of charge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced. Battery life and number of charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/batteries for more information.